Ace FORCE Digital Forensic Workstations Ranging in scale from departmental workstations to workstations for individuals
Ace is a leader in the science of forensic workstation development with long-term clients that include the IRS,
the Pentagon, the SEC, the U.S. Dept. of the Interior, and
the New York State Troopers. Our forensic workstations
facilitate gathering and downloading evidence, preserving
it, and documenting the chain of possession so that it can
be used as evidence in court.
Ace FORCE workstations are designed for the acquisition
and examination of digital evidence sourced from USB
devices, Firewire devices, CDs, DVDs, and PC Card/
SMARTmedia/SD-MMC/Memory Stick/Compact Flash
media in a forensically secure manner.
In addition to cutting-edge standardized forensic workstations, our experts build highly customized versions that take advantage of the many hardware and software features available. They combine a high-speed multi-core processor
and ultra-fast memory with a high performance SSD.
All FORCE workstations are user-friendly, and support
the full range of forensic platforms.
- Custom configuration with components that are exclusively high end, powerful, and energy efficient
- Multiple write-blocked tray/trayless docks for target drive imaging
- Designed for maximum I/O throughput and fastest data imaging speed
- Write protection data bridge for safe imaging of SAS/SCSI/SATA/IDE, PCI Express SSDs, and flash media
- Integrated Forensic Media Card Reader – read-only and read/write switchable
- Choice of internal data drive setup or internal RAID configuration
- Trusted platform module and SMARTcard reader standard
- Built in gigabit LAN and wireless LAN (wireless is removable)
- Anti-vibration and acoustically dampened low noise output
- All major forensic software packages available
- TAA compliant, GSA Schedule product
- 5-year parts and labor warranty